Data processing by the IP SYSTEMS AUTOMATYKA sp. z o. o. company fall into two categories:
- in order to perform the contract, all data necessary to perform the contract with the company IP SYSTEMS AUTOMATYKA sp.z o.o. are processed.
- along with displaying the website of IP SYSTEMS AUTOMATYKA sp. z o.o. various pieces of information are exchanged between your end device and our server. It may also be personal data. The information collected in this way is used, inter alia, to optimize our website or to display ads in the browser of your end device.
AND DISPLAYING THE WEB PAGE
When displaying our website, the browser operating on your end device sends our website to the server and temporarily saves:
- the IP address of the device that is compatible with the Internet, on which the page is displayed,
- date and time of entry,
- name and URL of the displayed file,
- the website / application from which the entry was made (website URL), the browser used by your and possibly the operating system of your computer connected to the Internet and the name of the Internet operator for the following purposes:
- guaranteeing the uninterrupted creation of the connection,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website / application,
- system security and stability analysis.
The legal basis for the processing of the IP address and the other data indicated above is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the purposes of data processing listed above. If the presentation serves the purpose of preparing a contract, the legal basis for processing is art. 6 section 1 (b) of the GDPR, The data are not transferred to third parties. The data is stored for 7 days and then automatically deleted.
II E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE CONTACT
The personal data that you entrust to us during telephone calls or via e-mail address is confidential. We use your data in accordance with the specified processing purpose in order to be able to process your inquiries correctly. The legal basis of the Regulations is art. 6 section 1 (b) and (f) of the GDPR. Our and your joint legitimate interest in the data processing results from the purpose of answering your inquiries, solving possible problems and thus maintaining and increasing your satisfaction as customers or users of our website. In exceptional cases, the data is processed by a subcontractor on our behalf. We select these companies with the greatest care, subject them to audits and in the concluded contract we oblige them to comply with the provisions of Article 28 of the GDPR.
III THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON WHO PERSONAL DATA CONCERNS
Provided that the legal conditions are met, you have the following rights in addition to the right to revoke any consents given to us:
- the right to be informed about your personal data stored with us in accordance with article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectify inaccurate or complete incomplete data in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR,
- the right to delete your data stored with us pursuant to article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to limit the processing of your data pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- the right to data portability in accordance with article 20 of the GDPR,
- the right to object in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
In the event of exercising your rights under Article 18, the response to the inquiry shall be documented for a period of 3 years in order to document the fulfillment of our obligations under the provisions of law. This period starts when you give your final answer.
In accordance with art. 15 sec. 1 of the GDPR , you have the right to receive free information on the personal data stored in connection with you on request. This includes in particular matters such as:
- purposes for which personal data are processed;
- categories of processed personal data;
- the data recipient or categories of data recipients for whom your personal data has been or will be made available;
- the planned period for which your personal data will be stored, and if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
- the right to rectify or delete your personal data, the right to limit the processing by the controller or the right to object to this processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body;
- all information about the origin of the data, if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
using automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with art. 22 sec. 1 and 4 of the GDPR and - at least in these cases - factual information on the logic used and the scope and intended effects of such processing towards the data subject.
If your personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with art. 46 of the GDPR related to the transfer of the data.
In accordance with art. 16 of the GDPR, you have the right to request that we rectify incorrect personal data concerning you without delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request that incomplete personal data be supplemented - also by means of a supplementary declaration. You have the right to demand that we delete your personal data without delay, provided that one of the following reasons applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw the consent on the basis of which the processing was carried out pursuant to article 6 (1) (a) or article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR and there will be no other legal basis for the processing;
- pursuant to Article 21 (1) or (2) of the GDPR, you object to the processing and in the case of Article 21 (1) of the GDPR, there will be no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data has been processed unlawfully; deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation;
- personal data has been collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Article 8 (1) GDPR.
If we have provided personal data and we are obliged to delete them, taking into account the available technologies and implementation costs, we will take appropriate measures to inform third parties that process your data that you also request them to remove all links to this personal data or a copy or replication of this personal data.
In accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR, you have the right to request us to restrict processing if one of the following conditions applies:
- you dispute the correctness of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of the use of personal data instead of deletion;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes for which they were processed, however, the data subject needs them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- or you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the GDPR, as long as clear whether the legitimate interests pursued by the controller outweigh the interests of the data subject. In accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, customary, machine-readable format and the right to transfer this data uninterrupted by us to another controller, provided that
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR,
- the processing is carried out using automated methods.
When exercising the right to data portability, you have the option to choose that personal data will be transferred directly by us to another controller, insofar as it is technically feasible.
IV OTHER INFORMATION IN THE SCOPE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
If you have questions about the website or in order to exercise your rights related to the processing of your data (data protection right), you can contact us via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to lodge a complaint
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority responsible for data protection. The competent supervisory authority in Poland has been the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection since May 25, 2018.
V CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA